Thu, Feb 22|
Develop concepts and put ideas into action
Time & Location
Feb 22, 2024, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Aarau, Bleichemattstrasse 42, 5000 Aarau, Switzerland
About the event
You will learn the meaning and function of a concept; know what is crucial when developing it, what makes a successful concept and what stumbling blocks there can be.
– Different types and functions of concepts
– Content of a concept and checklist
– Problem-solving cycle and application of creative methods
– Concept development based on practical examples
– Presentation of concepts
At the end of the seminar you will know
– how to define and develop a concept for implementing an idea.
– how to proceed sensibly when creating a concept
– what needs to be taken into account when it comes to the content and presentation of concepts
– how you can gain security where a concept assignment is only misused to throw out ideas.
For employees of all types of libraries who need to create their own concept or commission one to develop a feasible plan for implementation of an idea, a vision or a field of action.
All levels of training
The content is conveyed using short presentations and practical examples in group work.
Melanie Troxler, management consultant & Coach, expertise: organizational development, change and development processes.
Price: 675 CHF
Registration via: https://www.bibliosuisse.ch/angebote/detail?eventid=739